Spring brings a lot of changes. Fresh green blooms, cool and sunny afternoons, not to mention Spring cleaning and clearing your space. Maybe you go through a constant home evolution in your CMC apartment and you’re itching for the next new look.
Here’s a few DIY projects we’re loving on the interwebs this week. And for more inspiration to get you into the season, be sure to visit our Spring Fresh board on Pinterest.
1. The biggest and best project was this patio makeover from blogger Mandy Pellegrin of Fabric Paper Glue. First of all the before and after is incredible and it shows what an impact a few items can make. This was part of the Home Depot Style Challenge, so the good news is, if you want to copy Mandy’s ideas you have all the tools at the ready by visiting your local store. That rope bucket-come-planter stand…genius!
Read about the Patio Makeover by Fabric Paper Glue for The Home Depot.
2. Make a smaller commitment by just working with plants on your porch. Personalize your little garden space with these fun Initial Letter Planters. This is a nice project for children too. Don’t have any green room? It makes a thoughtful gift for the person with more space.
3. On your porch at night? These colorful bottle lanterns are also nice and look expensive (but aren’t). Tissue, Mod Podge and used glass jars go a long way.
4. Earlier this week, we asked our sites about some of their favorite home decor stores. Have you ever tried Society6 for cushion covers? They are known for art prints and canvases but have recently extended their products to making any print you like into a throw pillow case starting at only $20. The material is sturdy enough for outdoor use too. But, if it gets funky…
5. Make your own Fabric Refresher with THREE ingredients. Seriously you can’t beat that.